Currently, I'm playing a round of "replace-everything" in S2. So, here is a little dump of stuff, which might not all be useful to most, but... you know. ;)
First is a knit sweater with patches on the elbows. I have wanted to cut up that weird Star-Trek-esque outfit from AL for ages and finally did it for this top. I really like it. I might, however, have gone a little overboard with recolours, so there are 13 all in all. :/
Textures are from the game with a little handpainting by me. The patch textures were taken from the internetz. Their shape varies.
Now come the promised default replacements:
1) Outfit from AL slightly edited (different boots and longer corset) and obviously inspired by the trousers by Trapping. Occasionally, I poked at the colours a bit. DOWNLOAD.
2) Replacement for NLafbodykasa. Shirt comes in camo, blue and pink; the bottoms are always the same and are a variation of "Eysling's pants" with shoes. ;P Their texture is hand painted. DOWNLOAD.
3) Iris' dress without stockings and with flats as replacement for H&Mafbodyethnicblousecapris. It comes in blue, rose and lemon. Texture on the shoes is by Yuichen. DOWNLOAD.
4) Yuxi's prettifyed sweater dress with the original shoes (I poked them a little) as replacement for the original from H&M. All Yuxi's textures. :) DOWNLOAD.
5) Recolours of Bun's pretty dressy pants by Vimpse made into a replacement for NLafbottomkasa. DOWNLOAD.
That out of the way, I originally made the shirt on the kasa replacement as a top (as seen in the last pic). Textures are from the game and were mangled by me; some painting might have been involved. It comes in camo, blue, rose, white and black.
And finally, I love the kitchen cabinets that came with Aviolina's Silent Hill kitchen. But I wanted something a little more versatile than recolours allowed, so I ripped off the deco and slaved them to Buggybooze's Basic Kitchen which I am using all the time. I edited the meshes, obviously, i.e. the mapping; I also changed cabinet nr. 1 a litte, so it looks more like the others. I would have loved to add slots, but learning how to add them is just too much for me right now. I cloned them from one of BB's shelves, and they have their own GUIDS, so you should be good having both versions in your downloads.
I hope I got that all down right, but if you find anything wrong, please let me know. :)